- Grade 12 five O’ levels or its equivalent (Ministry of Higher education approved)
- For Degree completion program an appropriate accredited Diploma or its equivalent.
- For Leadership programs 9 years Life (leadership) experience is also considered if it can be converted into credit hours.
- For the Masters an Accredited Bachelors Degree or its equivalent
- For Doctorates and PHD's An accredited Masters Degree or its equivalent
Admission criteria and requirements for the school of Theology:
The primary requirement for admission in the school of Theology is 5’O levels or its equivalent but we take in 10% of those whose call to serve God is very clear as special students on academic probation to prove themselves academically